Saturday, May 19, 2007

Introduction

I am happy to see you took the time to visit my site. I am a therapist at Franklin Family Services in St. Louis Park. I will sit down with any person who has an issue they would like to discuss. Sometimes just talking through an issue can lead a person to the answer they have been looking for. Often times when someone is stuck on an issue, or feel trapped, afraid or unsure it is associated with an addiction. I am trained to help a person develop tools for working with an addiction. I also can help an individual who is in a relationship with a person who is struggling with an addiction.

Treating an addiction to alcohol, gambling, work, shopping, internet, golf or whatever the compulsive behavior is what I specialize in. I have worked in traditional treatment setting, with the chemically dependent and mentally ill, at a methadone clinic and with the chronic and persistent mentally ill. If you are feeling stuck about an issue please email me at this site. If there is an issue that you have never been able to share with anyone, an event that still makes you feel shame, guilt or remorse, I believe that is why you visited this site and now is the time to deal with that issue.

I would be happy to sit down and talk!

I also can be reached at 952-200-4605. Feel free to leave a message on my private line.

No comments: